Want to minimize downtime of your Mudd-Ox to increase productivity? Lower overall maintenance costs and repairs? Look no further.
We’re bringing new technology to our amphibious vehicles: Automatic lubrication system. Our first new product release of 2021 is a game changer for Vengeance and XL. This accessory will automatically grease all axle bearings and lubricate all chains in the Mudd-Ox. It’s fully programable with lubrication intervals, diagnostic history, low level alerts and even a mobile app for monitoring the system.
With the new computerized system, all Mudd-Ox operators will see is a digital controller on the dash. Depending on installed accessories and customer requirements, we can mount this in several locations. Features include:
- Indoor/Outdoor Mountable (IP69K) – Designed to withstand all the elements, including high-pressure washes and inclement weather encountered at the harshest and dirtiest sites.
- Easy-to-Read LED Screen – Soft amber LED lighting capable of displaying text codes, faults and other data clearly in any ambient light without distracting operators.
- Real-Time System Reporting – Program and display a wide range of customizable functions – including lubrication intervals, pressure limits, lubricant levels and more.
- Smart Device and Mobile App – With the app, monitor lubrication levels, configure settings, track history and share important diagnostics.
- Universal Compatibility – One controller for all your lubrication systems simplifies training and inventory.
- Active Current Protection – 9-30 VDC, 10 Amp continuous power supply protects grease pumps from over current and entire system from misfires, electrical shorts and surges.
The heart of the automatic system is the grease pump. This unit contains all the grease, and must be periodically refilled. We mounted this in the rear of the engine bay. With removal of the engine cover, mechanics can gain quick and easy access. A clear container shows remaining grease levels.
Each axle bearing has its own grease line. These connect to a distribution block, which is then connected to the grease pump. Each line is mounted with coated clamps.
- Significantly cut your maintenance and repair costs by automatically suppling grease to critical components whenever it’s needed, not when a technician has the free time.
- Maximize machine up-time by automatically supplying grease in small amounts at frequent intervals, ensuring proper lubrication when your bearings need it most — while they’re in use.
- Keep water, mud and debris out of the bearings while promoting a watertight hull with fully packed axle bearings.
- Extend the life of chains and bearings with the touch of a button.